There are so many people who thinks that crystals hold an extraordinary power on their own. Sorry to burst your bubble, they do not!
Crystal power is similar to a laser. As lasers are concentrated light, crystals transform rays of psychic energy, combining them into a powerful force used for healing and other functions. The special properties of crystals are that they absorb, reflect and amplify the power of a person’s aura.
Crystals are a tool, not the force itself.
Many healers discuss particular types of crystal as a key, one used to access specific energies. There are crystals for healing, meditation, understanding, protection and thousands of other uses.
For millennia, people mined crystals for use in early crowns, regalia and jewelry. Many brightly colored crystals were ground and mixed into paint, then used to decorate icons, churches and temples.
We all have different energy points, the focus of our life and energy force. Healers call these areas Chakras. There are seven main chakras in the body, each performing a specific function. If someone is tired, depressed, stressed or unwell their Chakras will slow down or even stop working. This is a common problem in our fast-paced society. Crystals help realign chakras and assist in the healing process. Crystals are “programmed” to perform certain tasks.
Since crystals work with the blocked energy in one of the seven Chakras that lead to illness, it is essential to understand what each Chakra represents. At this point, the crystals can help keep your life energy flowing freely.
Here is a brief summary of the seven Chakras:
- Root Chakra
- Represents the essence of the spirit, promotes a grounded feeling.
- The Root Chakra is located at the end of the spine where it meets the tailbone area.
- Emotional issues addressed by the Root Chakra are survival, financial liberation, money and food.
- Sacral Chakra
- Represents our ability to respect others and new seek experiences.
- The Sacral Chakra is located at the lower abdomen, roughly two inches below the belly button.
- Emotional issues addressed by the Sacral Chakra are a sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sex and sensuality.
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- This represents the potential to be independent and able to control our lives.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is located in the stomach area and upper abdomen.
- Emotional issues addressed by the Solar Plexus Chakra are self-worth, self-esteem and confidence.
- Heart Chakra
- This represents our ability to love.
- The Heart Chakra is located in the center of chest, right above heart.
- Emotional issues addressed by the Heart Chakra are love, happiness and inner peace.
- Throat Chakra
- This represents our ability to communicate.
- The location of the Throat Chakra is in the throat.
- Emotional issues addressed by the Throat Chakra are communication, vocal self-expression of feelings and the truth.
- Third Eye Chakra
- This represents the ability to learn and focus on the big picture.
- The location of the Third Eye Chakra is the forehead directly between the eyes. Some also call it the Brow Chakra.
- Emotional issues addressed by the Third Eye Chakra are intuition, imagination, knowledge and the ability to reason, think and make decisions.
- Crown Chakra
- This is the highest Chakra level, representing our ability to connect spiritually with the world.
- The Crown Chakra is located at the crown of the head (the very top).
- Emotional issues addressed by the Crown Chakra are both inner and outer beauty, pure joy and our relationship to spirituality.
Each type of crystal works with a particular frequency and Chakra power. For example, Rose Quartz, known as a mother (or love) stone, has a certain nurturing energy. People feeling down should hold a Rose Crystal. They will soon start feeling a rapport with the frequency of the crystal. This is the effect of the crystal absorbing the frequency (feelings) of love from your spiritual aura.
Crystals can also enhance, encourage and help absorb chosen energies in different ways, often related to their coloring:
- Tourmalines support you during times of upheaval and change. In the line of tourmalines, there are different colors: black, which deflects negativity, green for emotions, watermelon colors (green, pink and red) help during periods of change.
- Topazes bring clarity and higher interpretation. Blue topaz is useful for emotions and golden is used for inspiration.
- Diamonds are both an amplifier and purifier.
- Rubies can strengthen the will and give courage.
- Emeralds help to transform negatives into positives.
Healing is the most practical use for crystals, as far as many psychics are concerned. Crystals have the ability to concentrate power for healing all sorts of illness. Since auras of energy are individual and different for everyone, each person will not react the same way to crystals. Some people are more sensitive to the vibrations of crystals and will respond well, while others might feel nothing at all.
Of course, this is true for anything involving psychic or delicate energy. Crystals are not like medicines, which will work on a broad range of people. However, the first step to crystal power is having an open, spiritual mind.